The quality shows in every move we make
Utilizing our background and experience in the transportation industry, we offer a better hands-on, knowledge-based approach to logistical management meeting our Customers needs and ensuring their satisfaction. We build our relationships and partnerships with our Customers and Vendors that are based on Honesty and Integrity.
Let U.S. Logistics handle all of your transportation needs here in North America and Worldwide
- Licensed 3rd Party Logistics Company
- Express Services
- Time-Critical Services
- Exhibition/Trade Show Services
- Temperature Control
- Volume and Redistribution
- Reverse Logistics
- Chemical and Hazardous Handling
- Full Load and LTL Carriage
- Trailer Brokereage
- Air Ride and Road Sensitive Handling
- Intermodal Transportation
US Logistics can offer competitive prices on standard/guaranteed LTL shipments
LTL shipments = < 7 pallets or 7000 lbs
US Logistics is able to offer price savings on volume shipments around the country both regionally and nationwide
Volume shipments = 5-15 pallets <25,000 lbs
Full Truckload: US Logistics can offer both single drivere and team driver truckloads. "Hotshot" van/box truck deliveries are also available.
Truckload shipments = > 15 pallets or 25,000 lbs
USL Services ALL Domestic Ports and Rail Ramps.
US Logistics can offer container moves, regional container moves and local warehousing/trans-loading into truckload shipments.
One-stop shopping for all your freight transportation needs:
- Express Services
- Simplicity, convenience, reliability and accountability all with one carrier whose offices and network service the entire USA and the world.
- Single-carrier responsibility from pickup to delivery.
- Single-company contact for all shipping arrangements.
- Knowledgeable customer service professionals.
- Next day, second day, third day, and deferred -- any transit speed you require.
- Round-the-clock availability.
U.S. Logistics’ total transportation concept coordinates and monitors projects from the drawing board through to completion.
U.S. Logistics has successfully procured and completed hundreds of project cargo assignments varying from complete factory removal and assembly to delivery of tunnel boring machines. Allow our project engineers to review your needs at no cost, and determine if we can offer a logistics solution.
Speak to us about shipments via ground, rail, and offering the warehousing for your perishable goods.
If your products need to be shipped with a maintained container temperature, then using a reefer container is going to be what you require. We have long time experience handling goods in need of refrigerated service.
Rail is the perfect option to move your freight if you have extra time to spare. Not only is it the less expensive alternative to trucking but also carbon emissions are reduced by 40% when compared to traditional tractor-trailer shipments.
We can arrange service via ground, air, barge or a combined logistics solution. Instead of you having to make each arrangement, we handle them all. We will create a seamless service that begins with the pick up and ends with a timely delivery.